, , , .
How to Book a Ticket
Tickets & More
Fill the Details
Book a Ticket, Meal, Travel & More for Park
Meal Travel & More
No Packages Available.
You May like it
Go Beyond to explore our entire range of services, products, packages & more. ...
Wet N Joy Water Park Lonavala Ticket Prices, Entry Fees, Timings & Offers | Beyond Enough
Latest Wet N Joy Lonavala Water Park Ticket Prices for March 2023
Beyond Enough is India's best interactive amusement park Ticket Booking platform. We have best Wet N Joy Lonavala Entry Fees, offers and deals for March 2023 on Beyond Enough.
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE BUY WATERPARK ENTRY AND GET AMUSEMENT PARK ENTRY FREE
|Wet N Joy Lonavala||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekends (Sat-Sun)||Thursday Bonanza||Price Validity|
|Standard Entry Adult||Rs. 999/- (Excl. Taxes)||Rs. 1099/- (Excl. Taxes)||Rs. 799/- (Excl. Taxes)||Till 31st March, 2023|
|Standard Entry Child||Rs. 799/- (Excl. Taxes)||Rs. 899/- (Excl. Taxes)||Rs. 799/- (Excl. Taxes)||Till 31st March, 2023|
|Standard Entry College Student||Rs. 799/- (Excl. Taxes)||Rs. 879/- (Excl. Taxes)||Rs. 799/- (Excl. Taxes)||Till 31st March, 2023|
Wet n Joy Lonavala Water Park Offers, Deals & Discounts | Beyond Enough:
- BUY 1 GET 1 FREE BUY WATERPARK ENTRY AND GET AMUSEMENT PARK ENTRY FREE
- Thursday Bonanza (Lowest Ticket Price): Rs. 799/- (excl. Taxes)
- Flat 4% OFF on all Ticket Price (including College Tickets, Thursday Bonanza, Multipark Combo)
- Flat 15% OFF on 5 or more Tickets (not applicable on Thursday Bonanza, Multipark Combo & College Tickets)
- Valid Till 31st October 2023
- Additional 10% Mobikwik Cashback
Wet N Joy Lonavala PARK TIMINGs:
|Wet N Joy Lonavala||Monday-Sunday|
|Park Timings:||10:00 AM (Opening Time) to 06:00 PM (Closing Time)|
|Rides Timings:||11:00 AM (Opening Time) to 05:30 PM (Closing Time)|
WetnJoy Lonavala Water Park Contact Number:
Call +91 99200 40323 for Wet n Joy Lonavala Ticket Booking | Beyond Enough
Where is Wet N Joy Lonavala?
WetnJoy Lonavala Address: Old Pune Mumbai Highway, Nh-4, Post-takve, District Pune, Mundhaware, Lonavala, Maharashtra - 410405, India.
How to reach Wet N Joy Lonavala?
- By Train: The nearest railway station to Wet N Joy Lonavala Is Khanadala railway station.
- By Bus: The nearest bus station to Wet N Joy Lonavala Takve, Mundhaware.
- From Pune: 53Kms from Shivaji Nagar
- From Lonavala Station: 12Kms
- From Navi Mumbai (Vashi): 66Kms
- From Mumbai (Dadar): 101Kms
STEPS TO BOOK:
- Select Date of Visit from Calendar.
- Select Tickets as per height -> click continue.
- Fill up the personal details -> click CheckOut (you will reach to the Order Summary Page).
- Select Tickets -> click CONTINUE.
- Select the required ADDONs -> click CONTINUE.
- Fill up the personal details -> click CheckOut (you will reach to the Order Summary Page)
- Apply respective COUPON CODE to avail the exciting discounts.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email & SMS with the TRANSACTION ID. Find your way to the online redemption counter at the park and present the Transaction ID provided in the email.
About Wet N Joy:
Wet n Joy, located in the lush Western Ghats, is a popular destination for Mumbai and Pune residents. Explore all 25 rides, including India's largest wave pool at 60,000 square feet. Float down the Crazy River or do a rain dance at the rain dance station. The Royal Castle, a massive aqua station with numerous slides, will appeal to children. Within the park, there are four restaurants that serve Maharashtrian, Italian, Indian, and Chinese cuisine. Food stalls serve ice golas, roasted corn, popcorn, and other treats.
Things To Do Near Wet N Joy Lonavala:
- Lohagad Fort:Lohagad fort is one of many hill forts in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Surprisingly, this fort rises to about 3,388 feet in elevation and is located near the hills of Lonavala and Pune to the northwest.
- Karla Caves:One of the earliest instances of elaborate and lavishly carved rock-cut temples in India, the Karla Caves reflect the pinnacle of Indian rock-cut building of the time. These caverns are equally as beautiful as Ajanta and Ellora but much less visited, making a visit here pleasant due to less tourists.
- Magic Mountain:Anyone looking for excitement and enjoyment can visit Magic Mountain Amusement Park. It is a section of Wet n Joy Amusement Park and Water Park and is the ideal getaway for outings with the family. Here, you can relive your childhood.
- Kune Waterfall:The Kune Falls are a well-known waterfall in the Lonavala and Khandala valleys in Maharashtra's Pune region. It is the fourteenth highest waterfall in India and has three tiers, rising 200 metres in total. Kune Waterfalls is a breathtaking cataract that is tucked away in a picturesque valley with the stunning Sahyadri Mountains as its stunning backdrop. The waterfall itself is a magnificent work of art created by Mother Nature, and the surrounding area is filled with vegetation. It is a well-known waterfall in Maharashtra and a top tourist destination. About 3 kilometres from Lonavla, 70 kilometres from Pune, and 81 kilometres from Mumbai are Kune Falls. It is close to the expressway connecting Mumbai and Pune.
- Pawana Lake:Pawna Lake, sometimes referred to as Pavana Lake, is situated in Maharashtra's Pune district's Maval taluka. The Pavana Dam's backwaters created a reservoir that became known as Pawna Lake.
Wet N Joy Lonavala vs Imagicaa Water Park:
|Parks:||Wet n Joy Lonavala||Imagicaa Water Park|
|Prices:||Starting @ Rs. 799/-||Starting @ Rs. 999/-|
|Location:||Lonavala, Maharashtra||Khopoli (near Lonavala, Mumbai, Pune), Maharashtra|
|Park Timings:||10:00 AM (Opening Time) to 06:00 PM (Closing Time)||10:30 AM (Opening Time) to 07:00 PM (Closing Time)|
|No. of Rides:||25+ International Rides||26+ Rides|
|Park Age:||7yrs (since 18th March, 2016)||10yrs (since April 2013)|
|Spread Across:||60,000 sq ft (1.37 Acres)||30,000 sq feet|
|Known For:||Largest Wave Pool and International Water Rides||Loopy Woopy Water Slide - 39 ft. vertical drop into a 360-degree looping slide (Ride Restrictions - Min. height: 121cm (48") or taller, if accompanied by an adult)|
|Park Visitor Capacity:||15,000||8,000|
Wet N Joy Lonavala Rides:
- Nightmare: Face your fears front on as you descend a tunnel that is as dark as a wormhole and has sharp twists and quick slopes!
- Sky Fall: It launches you into the air in a split second, causing you to undoubtedly skip a beat before landing with a splash of elegance.
- Free Fall: With a nasty 90-degree incline and a height of 69 feet, the surprising fall happened along the way. Live the sensation of falling like a waterfall!
- Torando: The ride's primary feature, which is fashioned like a funnel from the outside, is located under a tunnel that drops you to the ground.
- Boomerango: In the spine-tingling sensation known as Boomerango, you travel in tandem with your companion through curved tubes that are elevated to a height of 47 feet and extend to 369 feet.
- Master Blaster: Feel the master's touches as you scream loudly through a succession of entrancing open and enclosed tunnels.
- Lazy River: As your tube is carried through a tranquil river that is gently flowing and full of the various delights of the aquatic world, the easygoing ride helps you go with the flow.
- Rain Dance: Throw your hair down and dance your heart out to the awesome tunes of the in-house DJ, who will keep the party going as long as it’s pouring!
- Thunder Wave: Eight distinct wave levels are available to ride in Thunder Waves, and there are numerous brand-new ways to splash around with friends and family.
- Royal Castle: The largest Aqua play station in India, with more than 10,000 sq. feet of water-gushing mazes and endless slides that are appropriate for all ages.
- Fungama: A particular area created for our young visitors is a wonderful method for them to become familiar with the aquatic world and develop a love of the water.
Cancellations/Refunds/Chargebacks: Cancellations of entry tickets are permitted only up to 48 hours before the intended date of visit, & 25% cancellation charges shall be levied on the total price paid. No refunds are permitted if cancellations are made within 48 hours before the intended date of visit. Partial cancellations or modifications are not permitted. No refunds are admissible on cancellation or alteration of vehicle bookings. No-Show: Please note that the Park tickets are issued only for the date as mentioned thereon. These tickets cannot be used on any other date & no refunds shall be given for unused tickets. Chargeback: No chargeback are permissible on unused tickets.
Beyond Enough Cancellation Charges: Beyond Enough will charge additional 2.5% as handling & payment gateway costs)
Terms & Conditions:
- Park your car / bike / bus in designated parking area.
- No outside food / beverages are allowed inside the park premises.
- Entry inside the park premises under the influence of alcohol or toxicant is not allowed. If found the guest shall not be allowed or asked to leave the park premises.
- Alcoholic drinks / drugs strictly prohibited to be carried on person inside the premises. It is an offense.
- Please do not leave valuables unattended.
- Locker & Costumes rental is available for your convenience. If you wish to buy bathing suits, we have a selection of swimwear clothes in our retail outlets near Water Park entrance gate.
- Guests with any medical or health restrictions on their physical activity should not use slides/attractions.
- Wearing (sun)glasses and prescription lenses is not allowed when riding the slides/attractions
- Please supervise your children and arrange a meeting place in case you should get separated
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the Water Park.
- Do not indulge in eve teasing / passing lewd remarks in front or to ladies and in presence of families. Security has rights to remove you from the premises.
- CLOTHING FOR MEN: V-cut , U-trunk swimwear not allowed. Beach shorts / Jammers / Tights allowed (in polyester/nylon) ONLY. Water park wear also available for sale in stores.
- CLOTHING FOR WOMEN: SalwarKameez Sarees strictly not allowed. Swim wear/ Tights & Tees allowed (In polyester/nylon based fabrics). Water park wear also available for sale in stores. Swim wear/ Beach wear in polyester/nylon allowed.
Lockers & Changing Rooms:
- LOCKERS: WetnJoy Water Park does not take responsibility of any damage/loss of your valuables. We have offered Locker facility for the same, which can be utilized to keep your valuables safe. We provide Baggage Counter facility, at no extra cost at the entry gate. However, Lockers in the changing rooms are charged extra @ Rs.200/- inclusive of taxes per Locker. A refundable cash deposit of Rs.100/- has to be paid extra.
- CHANGING ROOMS: They offer separate blocks for Changing Rooms & Lockers rooms for Ladies and Gents, besides the locker and rest room facility.
- Q: Lonavala Water Park Wet N Joy Resort Prices?
- A: Lonavala Wet N Joy Prices For Adult - 999/- | Child - 799/-. Best Offers at Beyond Enough.
- Q: Where Wet N Joy Lonavala Is Located?
- A: Old Pune Mumbai Highway, Nh-4, Post-takve, District Pune, Mundhaware, Lonavala, Maharashtra - 410405, India.
- Q: Is Food Included in WetnJoy Tickets?
- A: Wet n Joy Tickets does not include meals in its Entry Fees. You can buy meal packages from Beyond Enough, Contact 9920040323.
- Q: Does Wet N Joy Lonavala Park Provide Life Jacket?
- A: Yes, Wet N joy Lonavala park provide life jacket.
- Q: Pets Are Allowed In Wet N Joy Lonavla Park?
- A: No, Pets are not allowed In Wet N Joy Lonavala Park
- Q: Are All Rides Safe For Kids?
- A: Kids can enjoy Royal Castle, Fungama, Rain Dance, Wave Pool, Lazy River With Parents Guardian.